Very basic game example for showing overall game structure of BXG at a glance.From this sample game, you can learn about:
- how to use basic game elements, such as Game Control, Game Object and so on.
- how to manage assets such as images and sound.
- how to define and handle input device events.
We released HTML5 Tilemap-based game engine and Map/Level editor.read more
Try our sample games based on BXG release-2 Tilemap Engine.
- Sample Game Knight: 3-layered orthogonal tilemap game
- Sample Game World: 2-layered and 4-sublayered isometric tilemap game
2-layered 1-way buffered scroll example using BXGFrom this sample game, you can:
- Understand how to use the various BXG game object classes.
- Understand the collision detection scheme between game objects.
- Understand how to create the game objects gradually as the map is scrolled.
- Understand how to handle the game object's sprite states depending on its behavior.